Saturday 10 March 2018

Freelancing and Engineering Projects

Dear All,

              I am a leading senior android developer. I am very much interested to share my knowledge with u. All Engineering students please take this chance to create awesome mobile apps for your mini and main projects. All startups please take this chance to create new projects.

Note : I will give u any time support. Interested persons please contact me through below information.

Actually i am very much busy with my projects thats why i am not posting new tutorials. Sorry for delay from now i will post tutorials weekly once. Please support me.

Thank you all for reaching my blog viewers 10000+

My Contact Details,
Mobile no : 7661000787
Email ID : chanti.surabhi321@gmail.com

2 comments:

Alarm Manager Example in Android